October 21st, 2021 @ 12:00pm Eastern
Medical practices face new risks and opportunities as changes to the healthcare marketplace ignite the pressure to strengthen revenue cycle management (RCM).
Look at the landscape of healthcare delivery now. You’ll see competition from disruptive new market players, virtual care furthering its strong foothold, an increase in mergers and acquisitions, and a deepening healthcare affordability crisis. This level of change demands a fresh look at RCM.
In this webinar, speaker, author, and consultant Elizabeth Woodcock provides a roadmap to optimize your practice management system, prevent denials, and strengthen cash collections. Find out about initiatives you can implement immediately.
After the presentation, participants will be able to:
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the healthcare reimbursement landscape
- How successful medical practices handle patient collections
- Strategies to prevent denials
- How to best manage denials when they occur
- How to create your action plan for better RCM