From: October 21, 2018
To: October 21, 2018
American College of Surgeons
Would your E/M coding and documentation survive an audit? Are your collections processes set up to address the impact of high deductible health plans? Are no-shows wreaking havoc on the schedule? This workshop zeros in on hot-button issues such as these and a whole lot more.
You’ll take home practical tools, techniques, and templates to achieve success.
- Select the correct category of code and level of service for E/M visits.
- Appropriately assign modifiers to E/M visits.
- Accurately code lesion excision and repair codes.
- Describe the medical and surgical services that are and are not included in the global payment for surgery.
- Assess and improve one key aspect of the revenue cycle function.
- Implement strategies for collecting from patients with high deductible health plans.