From: February 5, 2019
To: February 5, 2019
Register at MGMA
This webinar is part of MGMA’s Online Seminar: Coding Essentials for the Non-Coder
Practice administrators do not need to be medical coders, but they do need to understand the coding process to ensure their practices’ success. Attend this seminar to gain a deeper knowledge of the major coding principles and how they work together to drive practice revenue.
The seminar consists of five 45-minute sessions plus the closing session, held on Feb. 5, 2019.
• Part I: Coding Practices to Maximize Revenue
• Part II: Understanding the Global Surgical Coding Package and the Role of Modifiers
• Part III: E/M Services: What’s the Big Deal Anyway?
• Part IV: Maximizing Revenue Through Correct Diagnosis Coding
• Part V: HCC Coding for Risk Adjustment
• Part VI: Closing Session – Connecting the Dots: Time with the Experts